Organising your Trip
Every trip is a challenge
Safe in Perú makes travelling in Peru comfortabel and easy and organises your travel as you wish according to your budget.
Without compromise we will make you an attractive price included transfers, internal flights, buses, accommodation with breakfast and excursions.
- Transfers: transfers from airport to hotel, from bus terminal to hotel, wherever you arrive someone will be waiting for you.
- Flights: you are flying between major cities to gain time or to avoid long bus journeys.
You will receive your flight tickets at the start of your trip.
- Bus travel: it is possible to travel between cities by luxury bus.
You will also receive your bustickets at the start of your trip. Your seats are reserved.
- Hotels: hotels are clean and safe.
We know their staff is able to help you.
- Excursions: always taken with touroperators who have built up a reputation with us.
They are reliable and their services are excellent.
We recently returned from a 16-day trip to Peru. I've traveled to a number of developing countries, making it up as I go (usually longer trips), whereas my partner is more comfortable having a pre-planned itinerary. In order to make the best of our time in Peru, a friend suggested we contact Jean-Paul who runs Safe in Lima
Something not clear? Questions or remarks? Don't hesitate to get in touch with Safe in Perú!