PRICE ON REQUEST
DAY 01/. CUSCO - KM.104 - WIÑAYWAYNA
06:00am pick up at your hotel and transfer to the train station.
By train we leave Cusco at 6:30am to km.104, the start of the trekking. We visit the Archaeological Group of CHACHABAMBA from where we ascend during 4 hours. We take lunch and observe different cascades and the exuberant flora and fauna of the Cloudy Forest until arriving to the Archaeological Group of WIÑAYWAYNA. We continue our walk during 10 minutes until we get to the ruins of the area.
We continue hiking to the sungate and enjoy an amazing view of the site.
We don't visit the site of Machu Pichu but take a bus down to Aguas Calientes where you will stay overnight at a hotel
DAY 02/. MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
Retun by bus to the site of Machu Picchu and guided visit of the site. In the afternoon you have the posibility to climb Huayna Pichu.
At late afternoon we returm by train to Cusco City, arriving approximately at 08:30pm.
- Pick up at your hotel
- Train to the starting point (Km. 104).
- Entry fee Macchu Picchu and Incatrail.
- English-speaking guide
- 1 x breakfast / 1 x lunch / 1 x dinner
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (day 2)
- EHBO- kit
- Trainticket "service expedition" from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (Plaza San Fransisco)
- Lunch on day 2
- Bus (2x) from Macchu Pichu to Aguas Calientes
- Name (as written on your passport)
- Passport number (has to be same as the passport number you will use to enter the incatrail)
- E-mail address
- A scan of your Isic card (if you are student).
- Vegetarian food or not
- Date you want to start the Inca trail