PRICE send us a mail please
- Pick-up from your hotel in the morning
- Private bus to the start of the trail (Km. 82)
- Macchu Picchu and Inca trail entrance fees
- English speaking licensed guide (two guides for groups bigger than 8 Persons)
- Tent for each two people
- Camping inflatable mattress
- Cooking equipment
- 3x breakfast / 3x lunch / 3x dinner
- Food includes early morning hot drink, coffee, tea, coca leaf tea, milk, hot chocolate, fresh fruits, bread, pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fish, meat, chicken, rice, pasta, vegetables, Peruvian tipical food
- Tea time every day (tea, coffee, coca leaf tea, biscuits, fried corn with cheese)
- We also provide vegetarian meals or special diet requirements without extra cost
- Porters (only to carry the tents, the food, and the cooking equipment)
- Dining tent
- First aid kit
- Emergency oxygen bottle required by the UGM in Cusco
- All train tickets from Aguas Caleintes to Ollantaytambo have a different price depending on date and class. In the price 55 US$ is included for a trainticket. We will inform you about the exact price by mail
- Transfer from the train station to Cusco in group service
- The first morning breakfast. To organize porters we make a stop in Urubamba or Ollantaytambo for 30 or 50 minutes. Here you can take an optional breakfast. Afterwards we continue to km. 82.
- Bus from Machu Picchu down to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch on day 4 at Aguas Calientes.
- Aguas Calientes hot springs entrance fee.
- Sleeping bag. can be hired in our office in Cusco at 30 US$ for the 4 day trek.
- Extra tips.
Things you need to carry:
- Sleeping bag
- Camping mattress (we provide one for each person in the group)
- Rain jacket, strong footwear, extra pair of clothes, sweater, warm jacket
- Water bottle
- Flash light and batteries
- Cap and sun glasses
- Insect repellent
- Garbage bag and toilet paper for your personal use
- Personal snacks (chocolats, dried fruit, candies)
- Camera (extra films)
- A porter can be hired to carry the belongings of one or more persons to a max. of 18 kg. Price: 120 US$.
- An extra night in Aguas Calientes can be arranged.
If you would like to make a reservation please mail us your information:
- Name (as written on your passport)
- Passport number (has to be same as the passport number you will use to enter the incatrail)
- E-mail address
- A scan of your Isic card (if you are student).
- Vegetarian food or not
- Date you would like to start the Inca trail